Please follow and like us:
Here’s today business news, the latest business news India today 16 September 2022
- Air India draws its transformation plan, to expand and target a 30% market share in the next 5 years.
- Vridhi Techno Farms Private Ltd.. a startup based in Coimbatore has been recognized by the government for its successful business model.
- AIRO Group, the company developing air taxis with L&T has started the process to launch its IPO in the US.
- Tamilnad Mercantile Bank made a market debut with a 3% fall from its issue price.
Buy Online Books in India – Buy Deepshikha Books Online at Best Prices In India
Must Read: 16 September in Indian history
Latest business news India today 16 September 2022 – business news headlines today
- Billionaire Venture Incubation partnered with DBS Bank for providing investments for start-ups in form of equity.
- Munoth Industries Ltd produces lithium-ion batteries for the segment of consumer electronics at its Tirupati unit.
Must Read:16 September 2022 ke Mukhya Samachar
Latest business news India today 16 September 2022 – business news India today
- As per government sources, India might export 5 million tonnes of sugar in the first tranche from October.
- Dassault System, a software firm based in France, to expand its Hinjwadi premises by adding a third building on Earth along with a tripling of its headcount to 9000 by 2030.
To keep yourself abreast with the latest business news India today 16 September 2022 – business news headlines today, business news India, India startup world news, latest business news, business news live, latest news, business news today India, do follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For watching our collection of videos, follow us on YouTube.