Saudi citizens planning a trip to Turkey must apply for a Turkish visa from Saudi Arabia to enter the border. Citizens of Saudi Arabia need a visa to travel to Turkey, even for short stays. You can now conveniently apply for a Turkey visa from Saudi Arabia online. The new electronic visa replaces the traditional “stamp” or “sticker” visa. A Turkey e-Visa allows citizens of Saudi Arabia to visit Turkey for up to 90 days. This is a multiple-entry permit and is valid for 180 days. Citizens of Saudi Arabia can vacation in Turkey or visit the country on a business trip with the e-Visa.
What Is a Turkey e-Visa for Saudi Citizens?
The Turkey e-Visa for Citizens of Saudi Arabia is an online visa that allows holders to travel to Turkey without having to apply for a visa at an embassy or consulate. The Turkey e-Visa was launched in 2013 to improve the speed and convenience of the visa application process for visitors to Turkey. Citizens of eligible countries such as Saudi Arabia must use the e-Visa online application system to apply for an electronic travel visa.
Visa Requirements for Citizens of Saudi Arabia
- A valid passport = your passport should have a minimum validity of 6 months after departing from Turkey.
- Email address to receive the necessary travel documentation.
- Payment methods = You can use a credit/debit card or a Paypal account.
Turkey is one of the most popular travel destinations in the world. And the good news is that the country is open to international travel. Millions of travellers come to this country every year, whether for tourism or business reasons or to simply to enjoy all that Turkey has to offer. East Timor is not on the list of visa-exempt countries to Turkey, therefore a Turkey visa is required.
What is a Turkish electronic visa?
The online Turkey e-Visa was launched in 2013 to replace the lengthy process of applying for a visa at an embassy or consulate. Visitors wishing to visit Turkey for other purposes such as working or studying must apply to a Turkish Embassy or Consulate in East Timor.
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS AND DOCUMENTS NEEDED TO APPLY?
- Copy of your passport with a passport validity of at least 6 months after your entry date. It also needs to be in good condition and have two blank pages for the entry and exit stamps.
- Valid email address to send you the confirmation and final travel documents.
- To pay the e-visa charge, you must have a valid payment method such as a debit or credit card.
Turkish visa for Afghans is now available online. Turkey eVisa application is fast, efficient and electronic. If you are from Afghanistan, Turkey’s new visa for Afghans made visiting Turkey much quicker than before. Visiting the beautiful places of Turkey is just a click away from the Electronic Travel Authorization process that will issue you the Turkey e-Visa. Afghans can stay in Turkey for up to one month with an approved e-Visa.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED BY Afghanistan Citizens
- Passport: You will need a passport issued by the government of Afghanistan. The passport should not expire before 6 months of your arrival in Turkey.
- a valid credit or debit card or PayPal account to pay for the Turkey Visa Online.
- a valid email address, to receive the Turkey eVisa in their inbox.
The Turkey e-Visa for Bangladeshi Citizens is an e-Visa that allows visits to the Republic of Turkey for tourism or commercial purposes. It can be applied for quickly and easily online. the Turkish government created the Turkey e-Visa in 2013 to facilitate international tourism and visits. Thee-Visa replaces the former “Sticker Visa” and offers visitors to Bangladeshnumerous benefits with more competitive prices, online availability and faster processing times.
WHAT IS A TURKEY EVISA FOR BANGLADESHI CITIZENS?
The Turkey e-Visa is an electronic authorization system that has allowed around 100 countries around the world to enter Turkey since 2013. This process is easier than before when you had to go to an embassy to get it.
TURKEY E-VISA REQUIREMENTS FOR CITIZENS OF BANGLADESH
- Valid passport with at least six months of validation.
- An e-mail address
- For payment methods, you can choose between a credit/debit card.
- Other requirements that you will need are a return ticket, a hotel reservation, and financial support for your trip.
How Will Bangladeshis Receive their Turkey e-Visa?
The Turkish government reviews all e-Visa applications and usually responds with a confirmation email within 24 hours. Bangladeshi applicants should submit their form at least 2-3 business days prior to travel to accommodate the busiest travel times. The electronic visa will be available via a downloadable link. Bangladeshis are advised to print a copy of their e-Visa and show it to the border control officers upon arrival in Turkey.
Company Name: TURKEY Official
Contact Person: Anhdo Thomas Melisa
Email: Send Email
Phone: +84 28 3521 8100
Address:Lau 20,Toa nha Vincom, 47 Ly Tu Trong